Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity. Our Fitness Coach app is the most downloaded fitness app in the United States. Join us as we turn our brands into the App Store's top sellers!
We believe in passion, fulfillment and achievement. We spend most of our life at work, it has to be fun! Going to work at Luni means joining an ambitious adventure, friends, create products that make sense to us, grow every day and have a positive impact on the world!
We’re looking for a passionate, inventive, ambitious and motivated ASO Manager to join the Marketing team and to contribute to the evolution of Luni and our creations.
Participate to create the perfect mobile experience for mobile users !
Your challenges 🔥 :
- Analyze the performance of Luni app portfolio on the Apple and Google app stores
- Setup an ASO strategy to optimize and improve Luni apps pages performance and develop the related guidelines
- Assist our marketing and content teams in crafting strategies to support organic and paid campaign performance
- Construct and maintain prioritized backlogs and requirements for ASO to improve natural search traffic
- Follow the impact of the optimizations implemented for our products
- Develop an expertise regarding key App Store specificities and make sure these criteria are being efficiently implemented.
You’ll enjoy 🚀
- The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day (that’s not rhetoric, we really mean it).
- The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
- A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development
- A flat hierarchy
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Centrally located Bordeaux office focused on wellness and cohesion
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.
Who you are 🙋
You're an ASO Manager and you're sure of your process:
- You've been at it for 3+ years, have a good understanding of mobile market and enjoy sharing your knowledge with your fellow teammates.
- You’ve excellent analytical skills and advanced experience with ASO and analytics tools such as App Store Connect, AppAnnie, Appsflyer and Amplitude.
- You’ve very good knowledge of search engine ranking factors and a passion for staying current on ASO trends. If you’ve SEO experience, it’s very highly appreciated!
- You’re totally able to work under your own initiative, manage projects and lead them through to implementation.
- You care about why you're building something, not just what.
- You ground your work priorities in things that will drive customers and business value. Everything is your problem.