Luni, member of the top 10 global publishers, is specialized in mobile applications development and distribution.
Used by tens of millions of users worldwide, ours applications are dowloaded nearly 250 000 times a day only on iOS, featured by Apple and promoted « App of the Day ».
Specialists in well-being, sport, entertainment and productivity, our high-quality applications are backed by the most powerful internal tools on the market.
Join us in creating the best mobile experience for iOS users and making our brands the reference in wellness in the App Store !
We are looking for our new iOS Developer M/F passionate, creative, bold and eager to contribute to the evolution of our tools and API.
Your goals 🔥 :
- Participate and contribute to product development and roadmap planning for our applications.
- Help define the software architecture of new or existing applications, then develop them.
- Constantly improve the quality of our products by correcting bugs and recreating the code base if necessary, while adding the "Wow" effect that will stand out among users.
- Make the performance of our applications more efficient thanks to the development of SDKs.
- Stay informed of the latest trends (with an emphasis on iOS) and test promising technologies in order to seize any opportunities.
Why choose Luni ? ❤️
- You will work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world
- You will integrate a young team, passionate, innovative and independent where the hierarchy is close to zero
- You will evolve in a relaxing and stimulating environment where team spirit and well being are key, with offices mixing sports, chill and play spaces
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Your ambition is welcome, you will shape your profession.
- Minimum 3 years experience in iOS/Swift development
- Swift 5 / RxSwift knowledge
- UIKit: UI / UX complexes
- Multiple design patterns: MVVM, Coordinator etc
- CocoaPods (with a suite of internal SDKs)
- Unit Testing
- Other Frameworks: Metal, Realm, Core Image, AVFoundation…
- Experiences with multiple technologies : Metal, OpenGL, Audio Kit, Core Image
- SDK Development
- Strong interest in clean interfaces and smooth animations