iOS Software Engineer specialized in Image Processing
Description de l'offre d'emploi
Luni is one of the top 10 worldwide editor, focused on developing and distributing mobile apps.
Our apps, used by millions of people worldwide, are downloaded around 200 000 times a day just on iOS.
Experts in wellness, entertainment and productivity fields, our high quality apps are powered by internal tools that are among the most powerful of the market.
Help create the ideal mobile experience for iOS users!
We are hiring an iOS Software Engineer specialized in Image Processing that is passionate, creative and motivated to be a part of our tools and APIs growth.
- Mainly help the development of our creativity apps (video, photo and audio based)
- Help constantly improve our image processing tools and algorithms relying on GPU Based technologies such as Metal or OpenGL
- Help define the software architecture of our new and existing apps and code them
- Keep improving our products quality by adding new features and fixing bugs.
- Streamline our app development process by creating internal tools user by our team
- Stay curious of the latest technologies and best practices with a focus on iOS
Why join Luni
You will be working on apps used by millions of people across the world. You will join a young, passionate, innovative and independent team where the hierarchy is almost flat.
You will evolve in a relaxed and stimulating environment where teamwork and well being are key in offices mixing fitness, rest and entertainment.
Competitive salary and numerous benefits
Your ambition is more than welcome, you would shape your job!
Exigences de l'offre d'emploi
- Deep knowledge of the iOS SDK and the swift and Objective-C languages
- Significant experience developing multimedia applications with Metal or OpenGL frameworks (shaders, image processing libraries and algorithms)
- Experience with AVFoundation, CoreGraphics and CoreImage frameworks
- Skills in software architecture
- Experience with python and image processing libraries such as OpenCV
- C++ applied to image processing knowledge
- Experience with RxSwift
- Experience with Realm