Luni, one of the top 10 global publishers, specializes in the development and distribution of mobile applications. With millions of users worldwide, our applications are downloaded nearly 250,000 times a day and have been featured as Apple’s “App of the Day”.
We develop a series of apps in the areas of sports, health, and creativity. Our Fitness Coach app is the most downloaded fitness app in the United States. Join us as we turn our brands into the App Store's top sellers!
Are you passionate, creative, bold, and eager to contribute to our company's growth? We are looking for a new game changer to join our design team!
We believe in passion, fulfillment and achievement. We spend most of our life at work, it has to be fun! Going to work at Luni means joining an ambitious adventure, friends, create products that make sense to us, grow every day and have a positive impact on the world!
We’re looking for a passionate, inventive, ambitious and motivated Product Designer to join the Design team and to contribute to the evolution of Luni and our creations.
Participate to create the perfect mobile experience for mobile users !
Your challenges 🔥
- Design mobile apps to help bring joy.
- Collaborate with Product, Research and Engineering to help identify the needs of our customers, tirelessly iterate, and ship world-class solutions.
- Make contributions to our Design practices, identifying and evangelizing improvements to improve our team output.
- Embody our team values and design principles.
- Push our visual and interaction execution further.
- Participate to create the next success of the App Store.
- You have 4+ years of professional experience designing mobile experiences that empower the end user.
- You've collaborated with PM and Engineering to shape new opportunities. You care about why you're building something, not just what.
- You over-invest in the visual and interaction portion of your work and consider yourself a craftsperson.
- You collaborate with cross-functional peers to shape the experience roadmap for software projects.
- You have experience working with a broader Design team to identify opportunities to improve the utility, usability, and desirability of business-critical experiences.
- You're proactive in seeking out mentorship, and are open and receptive to feedback.
You’ll enjoy 🚀
- The opportunity to join a very fast growing company built by an ambitious team that’s passionate about bringing joy to people and loves coming to work every day (that’s not rhetoric, we really mean it).
- The opportunity to work on mobile applications used daily by millions of users all over the world.
- A culture that supports and promotes professional growth and development.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Centrally located Bordeaux office focused on wellness and cohesion.
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy.
Your ambition is welcome, shape your profession.